That doesn't have to be the truth any longer. Gentle Somatic Yoga incorporates slow, mindful movements that amplify body awareness. This helps the body to release what it's been holding on to. Which in turn reduces pain.
This is done through sequences called Somatic Movement Flows® that are ideal for unwinding stiffness, pain & postural imbalances. On top of dramatically increasing flexibility through brain-to-muscle re-education.
Gentle Somatic Yoga classes help to diminish, lessen, and even eliminate these chronic conditions:
- Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Poor Posture
- Stiff Neck & Shoulders
- Muscle Spasms
- Headaches & Migraines
- Knee Injuries
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Joint Pain
- Hip Pain
- Hamstring Tightness
With this package you will get access to every live Gentle Somatic Yoga class for 30-days as well as a handful of recorded classes to do any time you would like.
**Note: This is a 30-day monthly subscription for live classes. You will be billed every month from the day you sign up.**
You can view my class schedule here:
- Joining the live classes is super simple! Just click the link and come on in!
- 23 min stretch - began seated for a scan and then did the Lighthouse! Serious brain re-patterning and releasing long held contractions.
- 20 min floor stretch - began with lower back and ab stretches with roll down, arch/flatten sit ups (powerful), SI release, Cat cow and done!
- 20 min GSY (gentle somatic yoga) - Baby pose roll down, pelvic rocks, hip opener, seated torso twist, somatic head rolls, scan.
- 20 min stretch flow. Began on back for full cat series (works whole body) ended with a kneeling cat/cow/spiral.
- 60 min Stretch - spine, neck rolls, spirals, neck release, hip release, lighthouse, hamstring release, inner thigh stretch, lower back/ab stretches and roll downs, arch/flatten sit ups, scan
- 60 min stretch. spine, pelvic rocks, neck rolls, heart activation, hip opener, seated twist, floor for cat series and clock!
- 60 min stretch - seated scan, heart activation, foot sliders for neck release, seated twist for neck/shoulder release, floor for full cat series.
- 5 7 50 min GSY - spine, lower leg, spirals, hip openers, floor for arch/flatten sit ups, pearls on a necklace, psoas, body yawn, scan!
- 4 30 60 min gsy - spine roll, spiral, lower leg, upper spiral with breath, sides for shoulder/hip, floor for arch/flatten sit ups, pearls on a necklace, psoas release, body yawn, scan.
- 4 27 50 min gsy - began standing with roll down and back lengthener, outer ham forward bend, hip releaser, cat series, hip lifter, psoas release, cat cow and spiral.
- 5 11 60 min gsy - began standing with roll down and back lengthening, shoulders, floor for spine, outer hamstring, inner thigh, quad series, seated twist, arch/flatten, legs to side, body yawn
- 5 28 54 min gsy - began standing with roll downs and back lengthener. shoulder release, floor for spiral, breathing, inner thigh, lots of roll down focusing on working abs, arch/flatten, legs out to sides, spiral twist. scan
Renee brings best training in the industry
Stretch Classes Most beneficial of all classes!
I am finally pain FREE!
Privilage to be able to get this level of expertise from your home
Gentle Somatic Yoga classes are as essential to your health as brushing your teeth
Renee McLaughlin is a health and somatic educator, speaker, motivator, and trainer with over 25 years of success stories from her clients. She has a Master of Science degree in Natural Health and is a certified Gentle Somatic Yoga Practitioner, Somatic Stretch Educator and T-Tapp Master Trainer. Renee is passionate about sharing her love of mindful movement and the power it has to help us get out of pain, increase flexibility and heal us at all levels...body, mind and even spirit!