Gentle Somatic Yoga is the "New Yoga"!
Gentle Somatic Yoga Class is a very gentle, relaxing, yet powerful way to release the tension you are holding in your body. When you release this tension, you reduce aches and pains. Your flexibility and mobility improve. You start to feel more like your best, young self again.
These classes not only help you relax your muscles, they also relax your entire nervous system. There are 2 HUGE reasons this is mission critical
(1) This is one of the very best things you can do to relieve your…STRESS!!! Imagine all the benefits you might experience when you are able to simply relax! We spend most of our waking life with our nervous system in sympathetic "fight or flight" mode. These classes move you quickly into parasympathetic "rest and rejuvenate" mode.
(2) You will be doing "flows" that will re-train your brain to release the muscles it is holding in contracted, tight positions. When you relax your nervous system, it allows the brain to learn in a more fluid way.
Why Relaxation is Important
So many of my clients find they can finally get a good night’s sleep after taking these classes!!!
BTW…one of the reasons we develop insulin resistance is STRESS and our inability to get enough sleep. It creates excess belly fat that is so hard to burn off. I know it sounds kind of wild but…when you do these classes and relax your whole body including the nervous system…you sleep better, your stress level goes down, your insulin resistance improves and guess what happens to your excess belly fat?
Challenged with depression and anxiety? Science has proven movement to be one of the best prescriptions to help you improve. Relax and Release Stretch classes are a wonderful way to move your body slowly, gently relaxing your body and moving out of those darkened places.
I think of these classes more like a “moving meditation” allowing us to go “inside” to find where we need to relax…and release all our tension.
The New Yoga
I call them the "new yoga" because there are no complicated poses you need to get into. You aren't "trying" to look a certain way or achieve anything. Instead...you close your eyes and go "into" your own body to see where you are holding your tension.
You will be doing "flows" designed to re-pattern your brain allowing it to release and lengthen the muscles that are currently being held.
Gentle Somatic Yoga Classes are truly the next level of Mind/Body/Spirit in movement.
I know you are going to love doing these classes and be blown away by the results you will feel!!!
Classes are done on the floor and I recommend you have lots of pillows around you for support, grab your favorite beverage, put a note on your door: “Do NOT disturb! I’m relaxing into my FIT, joyful body!!!”
Let’s get you feeling and looking incredible NOW…
I understand that when I act NOW, I get instant access to all the classes in this Gentle Somatic Yoga class package.
- (2) 15 minute classes
- (1) 20 minute classes
- (2) 23 minute classes
- (1) 25 minute classes
- (3) Full 60 Minute classes
You’ll not only have instant access to these classes…you’ll always have them right there for you to do and benefit from!
If you were to go to a studio to do these classes, it would cost you at least $80 and you’d only be able to do each class that one time. You’d also have to stop what you are doing, get in the car, fight traffic, drive to the studio, take the class and come all the way home.
Instead, you can go to your computer, laptop, ipad and even your phone. Log into your secure portal and VOILA! You are ready to relax, release, rejuvenate and rejoice in your newly found relaxed body!
Most of the time, we pay more for this kind of convenience but not here. Instead, you will receive access to all these classes for just a one-time payment of ….$47.00!
By The Way... Don’t just take my word about the results you’ll get from these classes…scroll below the curriculum to see what other amazing women have found!
- How to access your classes
- 1 23 15 minute stretch. Began with a cat/cow, to hamstring release, hip release, inner thigh stretch, quad stretch...done!
- 15 min floor stretch. Seated back/spine stretches, inner thigh/hamstring/pelvis stretch, roll downs for back and abs. Ended with an upright spiral! Enjoy this short stretch sequence!
- 20 minute floor stretch. Relax neck, shoulders and back. Open in hips and psoas. Great class to do once a day to keep your body feeling great.
- 1 22 23 min floor stretch. Did a hip opener to begin and on to a spiral Then did our lower back stretch to roll downs. Arch and Flatten to pearls on a necklace. ended with a slowed down cat cow.
- 1 25 23 min stretch. We did the new "lighthouse" flow to release...everything. Then quad stretch series. This is a great one to do if you only have time for one flow.
- 25 minute stretch - hamstring, spine, spirals, inner/outer thighs, hips and calves. Lots in just 25 minutes
- 60 min. spine, pelvic roll, neck rolls, heart activation, lower leg stretch, hip opener, lighthouse, floor for arch/flatten sit ups and clock. Body scan.
- 60 min stretch - began with cat/cow/childs pose with pandiculation, neck rolls, lower leg, seated spine twists, hip opener, hamstring release, inner thigh, quad, floor to "swimming frogs", come to standing
- 60 min gsy - began standing with roll down and back lengthen, spine stretch, spiral, foot sliders, side twist for hips/shoulders, lighthouse, quad stretch, cat cow with spirals, body scan
Neck and Shoulders looser and better sleep
Pain in hips gone. 1.5 inches off lower belly
Body so much looser after just 2 classes
Can't believe how much better I feel after just a couple of classes
Love the convenience and the results
Constant tight muscle and pain relieved after just one class
Renee McLaughlin is a health and somatic educator, speaker, motivator, and trainer with over 25 years of success stories from her clients. She has a Master of Science degree in Natural Health and is a certified Gentle Somatic Yoga Practitioner, Somatic Stretch Educator and T-Tapp Master Trainer. Renee is passionate about sharing her love of mindful movement and the power it has to help us get out of pain, increase flexibility and heal us at all levels...body, mind and even spirit!