Get better results with LESS TIME and LESS EFFORT.
You deserve to have a healthy, toned body that serves you for as long as it possibly can.
Sadly, most women believe the only way to have the body they desire is through hard, exhausting workouts that require us to go to a gym and workout for hours.
Do YOU have the time (or DESIRE) to stop what you are doing, leave the house, fight the traffic to go to a sweaty gym, exhaust yourself and then come all the way home again.
My bet is...YOU don't!!!
Have you ever thought or felt like:
- I want a great body but don't want to go to the gym?
- I sit in front of a computer all day and need a way to work out that serves my lifestyle?
- I feel uncomfortable in yoga studios doing the poses in front of everyone?
- I know I need to stretch and strengthen my body but I only have a short amount of time to devote to it.
- I'd love to lose a few inches and tighten up my belt but I've always found it takes a ton of effort and time.
- The exercise classes I've taken in the past were always so hard. I couldn't follow the Instructor and I felt totally "uncoordinated".
- I enjoy having a community of "like minded" women to workout with but don't have the time to go out and find it.
- I would love to have an experienced Personal Trainer work with me to make sure I got what I needed, but I don't have the resources to make that happen.
If any of these sound like YOU... You've just found your perfect solution .
Yes! YOU can have the best body possible without going to the gym.
Yes! YOU can have personal instruction right in your home from an experienced professional personal trainer.
Yes! YOU can transform your body in your home.
Join me in my online studio where we meet in person online (super easy to do) and I help YOU transform YOUR body. These aren't just YOU watching me. I can see YOU and YOU see me. It truly is just like being in the same room together because...we are!
Then after class, you can ask questions, hear how this membership is transforming the lives of the other community members. Many have told me the after session time is the best time of their day!
Now you really can take these super effective classes without having to leave your home!!!
How do I know these classes are super effective? I have studied with some of the top fitness experts in the world including Lillian Jarvis, Suki Munsel and Teresa Tapp.
As a matter of fact...I have been a Master T-Tapp Trainer for over 20 years. This method of movement has been proven to help you lose 2 sizes in just 4 weeks.
I combine the T-Tapp method of movement with the latest science of stretching and body toning to give you the best of the best!!!!
If the class schedule isn't convenient on some days...I still have you covered. You'll be able to come into your secure portal and watch the day's classes recorded!
Don't look now but you are on your way to your best body...EVER! And all from the comfort of your home!
I Understand When I Act Now, I get Instant Access to the "30 Day Live Classes Plus Recordings" package which includes:
- All the Live Classes With Renee (at least 30 classes per month) - Classes include "Relax and Release" Stretch Classes, Stretch and Sculpt Classes, Floor Classes, Stretch and Stride (Walking) Classes!
- Recordings of all the classes available to YOU In your Secure Portal Just In Case You Can't Come On Live
- Instruction From Renee To Modify Moves Specifically Tailored To Your Needs
- I will also get access to the private Facebook Group where I will find more support and even group "Challenges" to be a part of.
- After session talks - Ask questions, get support from the community... all in the privacy of your home.
I understand that the regular price for all this is $179...
But, when I act now, I get instant access to everything for only $119!
To Your Success,
P.S. - Don't just take my word for it... scroll down below Your Fitness Recordings and take a look at just a few reviews from happy Women Who Wanted To Improve Their Bodies At Home With A Personal Trainer just like you!
Full Class Schedule:
- How To Access The Live Classes
- How to Get the BEST results from this package!
- What are "short classic stretch flows"?
- 1 4 24 minute stretch after standing class. Hip opener, spirals, back stretches.
- 1 23 15 minute stretch. Began with a cat/cow, to hamstring release, hip release, inner thigh stretch, quad stretch...done!
- 1 25 23 min stretch. We did the new "lighthouse" flow to release...everything. Then quad stretch series. This is a great one to do if you only have time for one flow.
- 1 30 23 min stretch - began seated for a scan and then did the Lighthouse! Serious brain re-patterning and releasing long held contractions.
- 1 31 26 min began with extended linear using our pelvic rocks, hip openers, then our side series (also in short floor)
- 2 11 20 min short stretch flow - Lighthouse, inner thigh, quad and spiral. xoxo
- 3 1 20 min floor stretch - began with lower back and ab stretches with roll down, arch/flatten sit ups (powerful), SI release, Cat cow and done!
- 3 8 20 min stretch flow. Spiral, hip opener, hamstring stretch, inner thigh release, on back for arch/flatten sit ups and clock. Body scan and done!
- 3 11 20 min GSY (gentle somatic yoga) - Baby pose roll down, pelvic rocks, hip opener, seated torso twist, somatic head rolls, scan.
- 3 13 20 min stretch flow. Began on back for full cat series (works whole body) ended with a kneeling cat/cow/spiral.
- 3 14 25 min stretch flow - Lighthouse and clock. Powerful 1 2 punch!
- 3 15 27 min flow - spine release, pelvis rocking, floor for clock, swimming frog legs, spine rotations.
- 3 25 20 min flow - roll downs, arch/flatten sit ups, psoa's release, clock, cat/cow/spirals and done!
- Welcome to your Relax and Release Stretch Classes - Benefits
- Tips To Get the MOST out of these Classes!
- 3 12 60 min stretch - seated scan, heart activation, foot sliders for neck release, seated twist for neck/shoulder release, floor for full cat series.
- 3 14 60 min - spinal stretch, lower leg, spirals, seated turns, inner thigh, quad stretch series, floor arch flatten, clock, swimming frogs, psoa release
- 3 19 60 min GSY - Spine stretch, pelvic rocks, neck/shoulder release, spiral, foot sliders, bent leg hamstring stretch, lighthouse, inner thigh, quad series, body scan.
- 3 21 50 min stretch. Began with scan on our back, arch/flatten sit ups, pearls on a necklace, on our belly for shoulder/leg, sides, lighthouse (some on the floor and in a chair ), hamstring, cat cow, somatic baby and done!
- 3 23 60 min. spine release, pelvic rocking, neck rolls, foot sliders, lighthouse, quad stretch, arch/flatten and clock. Body scan!
- 3 26 60 min GSY- spine release, pelvic rocking, on our side for shoulder work along with hip, seated for Lighthouse, on back for arch/flatten sit ups, SI release flow, kneeling cat cow and done!
- 3 28 60 min GSY- spine release, pelvic rocking, heart activation and neck releases, foot sliders, hip release, hamstring release, seated twist, floor arch/flatten sit up, clock, body scan and done!
- 3 30 55 min gsy - baby position roll down, pelvic rolls, lower leg stretch, spirals, lighthouse, TFL release, inner thigh, quad, scan and cat/cow
- 4 2 54 min GSY - spine release, pelvic rocks, heart activation, foot sliders, side for shoulder/hip releases, back for full cat series, body scan
- 4 4 60 min GSY - spine, pelvic rocks, neck, side for shoulder/hip release, lighthouse, arch and flatten, final body scan
- 4 6 60 min gsy - spine release, spirals, side shoulder/hip, full cat series, clock, scan!
- 4 9 60 min GSY. Spine, pelvic rocks, neck releases, heart activation, foot sliders, side for shoulders/hips, seated back twist, floor for swimming frogs, psoas release, scan!
- 4 11 60 min gsy - spine, pelvic rolls, side for shoulder/hips, hip release, side for IT band/psoas release, lighthouse, floor for scan
- 4 13 60 min gsy - spine, outer hamstring stretch, lower leg, spiral, hip release, lighthouse, inner thigh, quad series, cat cow to end.
- 4 16 60 min GST - spine, pelvic rocking, foot sliders, hamstring stretch, inner thigh stretch, lighthouse, floor for arch/flatten, spinal rolls and body yawn and scan!
- 4 18 60 min gsy - Began standing for a roll down and back lengthener and shoulder rolls, spine roll down, hip opener, spiral, seated spine twist, inner thigh, quad series, pearls on a necklace, yawn, scan!
- Welcome to Your Stretch and Sculpt Classes
- "Toys" To Have For The Stretch and Sculpt Classes
- 1 31 SHORT 23 min standing - Lots of standing stretching in this class. Toning, and arm series!
- 2 22 33 minute standing. Did a big stretch series and then went to back stretch, plies, twist, side stretches. We then stopped and did a "side series" floor class . Look under floor classes to find it!
- 3 4 33 min standing. Grab a hand towel for this class. We are using it to create even more muscle activation. Warm ups, back stretch, neck stretches, plies with arms, side lunges, side stretch with towel, twist with towel and hoes with towel. INTENSE!
- 3 5 45 min. combo.- Warm up to back stretch, plies, side stretch to twist, curl scoop dive, tapping hoes. Floor for roll down back stretches, sit ups, inner thigh stretch, ladybug
- 3 7 38 min standing. Did warm up and new activated sequence I'll call "hulk", foot/calf/hip stretch, wide plies, curls/scoops, side lunge series, hoes
- 3 9 30 min standing. Nice slow warm up to our "Caribbean spine" series, side lunges, twists, hoe downs.
- 3 15 35 min standing - roll down release, lots of stretching and sculpting, arms, plies series, twist stretch, hoes
- 3 19 38 min standing. Slow warm up with roll down and back release. Back stretch, plies with foot work, jazz twist, arch/curl, twist stretch, tapping hoes
- 4 20 40 min standing - slow roll down and back release, back stretch, arm pumps, plies, side stretch, jazz twist, hoe downs
- 3 21 40 min standing - roll down to back release, back stretch,plies, side reach, jazz twist, curls/scoops, twist stretch, hoe downs
- 3 22 37 min standing - roll down and back release, back stretch, plies with foot work, side lunge series (full body), jazz twist with calf, side tilts with butterfly arms and hoe downs
- 3 23 35 min - roll down and back release, back stretch, pumps with neck stretch, plies, side stretch, jazz twist, roll unders, twists, hoes
- 3 25 25 min standing - roll down with back release, back stretch, arm pumps, plies, side lunge series, arms, twist and hoes
- 3 27 50 minute combo - Roll down back release/ shoulder release, back stretch, plies, side lunges, oil wells, hoes. Floor around 27 minutes in...inner thigh rolls, back for 1/2 frogs and ladybug.
- 3 28 39 min standing - roll down with back release, shoulder releases, back stretch, arm pumps, plies, reach scoop, side lunges, roll downs with inner thigh, hoes 2/4/1/2/4
- 3 29 37 min - warm up roll down and back release, shoulder release, back stretch, arm pumps, plies with feet, side lunges, twists, hoes!
- 3 30 40 minute standing - roll down, back release, shoulder release, back stretch, arm pumps, plies series, reach and scoop, twist, oil wells, twist, hoe downs
- 4 1 35 min - roll down, back release, shoulder release, back stretch, arm p, plies with feet, jazz twist, arm series, hoe downs 2/4/1/2/4/1 (did a 15 minute floor class after. Look for it below!)
- 4 2 42 min standing. warm up roll down to back release, back stretch, arm pumps, plies with foot work and rotation, reach up and over with a rotation move in between.curl scoop, twist stretch, twist, hoes
- 4 3 35 min standing - big movment warm up, back release, back stretch, pumps, leg lift with fee, plies, twist foot down, hamstring curls to front hip stretch for aerobics
- 4 4 38 min standing - back lengthening, back stretch, arm pumps, lunges, balance, lat pulls, puppet pulls, twist, hoes
- 4 5 walking - warm up, walking, stretch, walking...enjoy!
- 4 6 35 min - warm up back release, back stretch, plies, side stretches, twist stretch, twist, hoes
- 4 9 34 min standing - trimmed! Started off with an active warm up and onto the roll down and back lengthening. Back stretch, arm pumps, plies, side stretch, jazz twist and just when we were right about to do oil wells...I lost my internet. trimmed it!
- 4 11 40 min standing - active warm up, back stretch, arm pumps, wide plie series, side lunge series, twist stretch, twist, hoe downs
- 4 12 35 min standing BALL! Get out your ball and chair and enjoy this workout! It is a core based workout today! Check short floor for the second part of class
- 4 13 30 min ball workout. Grab your ball and let's play. Nice active warm up and off we went for a fun ball workout. Enjoy the extra activation the ball provides!
- 4 15 40 min. nice warm up and off to back stretch, neck stretches, side lunges with balance challenge, jazz twist foot down and up, twist, hoes!
- 4 16 36 min BALL and Chair! Began with a nice slower warm up and off we went to a ball workout. We even did a "chair" plank. You will definitely get your cardio going on and feel those glutes! Did a short floor with ball after. Find at bottom of page
- 4 17 37 min ball workout! Yes! another ball workout. Nice warm up and off we went. This was a fun workout and we definitely got our heart rate up! Enjoy! BTW...did a 20 min floor class after. Look before in Floor classes for it!
- 4 18 38 min ball workout! Grab your ball, chair and a 1 inch thick book because you will use it to put your heels up on. An interesting mix of moves today. See how you like the ball with the twist! Floor portion under Short Floor!
- 4 19 37 min standing. Warm up to back stretch, plies, side lunges, calf stretches, jazz twist, box, hoes. This was an interesting combo of moves today! Did floor after. Look under Short Floor section.
- How to get more out of your walking workouts- Instructional!
- Enjoy this 17 minute brain body walk. Short lower leg stretch and off for a brain body walk. Great for the morning!
- 12 19 41 min. Stretch and Stride - nice warm up with squats and off to our walk.
- 12 28 38 min stretch and stride - began with a nice warm up including squat series and off for a great walk.
- 12 29 35 min. stretching and on to the walk.
- 1 9 Walking class! Nice warm up with our squats to calf/hip stretches and off for a nice long walk. Relaxed releases at the end!
- 1 12 38 min. Stretch and Stride class! We began with a short warm up including squats and lower legs and then off we went for a great walk. We worked it all. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 16 35 minute Stretch and Stride..and more stride than stretch in this one. I enjoyed this class and hope you do too. Nice combo of stretching and then walking and then stretching. Enjoy!
- 1 23 35 minute walking. Did some stretches with calf/feet/hip and squats and then off for a good walk. Enjoy!
- 1 26 35 minute walking class. Began with some good stretches and off we went for our walk. Enjoy!
- 1 30 38 min walking - stretch series and off for a good aerobic walk!
- 2 2 35 minute walking. Began with a warm up, then squat series and off to a nice walk. Lots of form tips for walking in this class!
- 2 6 35 min walking. Started with a brief warm up and off we went into our walk. Lots of intervals in this walk increasing heart rate and bringing it back down. Ended with a nice stretch series for feet,legs and a new flow for whole back of body.
- 2 13 walking. walking warm up, stop for a stretch of feet/calf/hip with squats, off for more walking!
- 2 23 33 min walking, Warm up, squat/calf/ hip stretch, off for a good walk. Stretched after. Enjoy!
- 3 16 Walking - nice warm up and off for a walk. Good brain/body moves in this class!
- 4 5 walking - warm up, walking, stretch, walking...enjoy!
- "Toys" you might need to do these classes
- 12 6 This 19 minute floor class began seated with some neck/back/spine stretches, crab claws seated, hip stretches, on to our sides for side series.
- 12 13 This 17 minute floor class began with a neck stretch, back and spine stretches and off to Pretzel Twist. Front stretch to end.
- 1 3 15 minute side series on floor. Melt away those side saddles, hips, waist...you might need your cushion for this if you can't lie on your side.
- 1 8 20 min floor - roll downs back stretch, on back side stretches to ladybug.
- 1 10 20 min floor, roll downs for back and belly, groin stretch, ladybug stretch to the full bug. Feel your hips melting away!
- 1 15 26 min floor work - Neck stretches, 3 part back strengthening, roll downs, slowed down arch and flatten and added upper body for sit ups, lower ab strengthens and done!
- 1 22 23 min floor stretch. Did a hip opener to begin and on to a spiral Then did our lower back stretch to roll downs. Arch and Flatten to pearls on a necklace. ended with a slowed down cat cow.
- 1 31 26 min began with extended linear using our pelvic rocks, hip openers, then our side series
- 2 15 23 min floor - back strengthening and roll downs for lower back, arch/flatten sit ups, frogs, ladybug. stretch
- 2 22 18 minute floor class - full side series and ended with a hip release and spiral! Feel your side saddles melting away!
- 4 1 15 min floor - complete side series for hip, thigh melt!
- 4 12 14 minute! floor - roll downs for ab and back, floor for hips and abs with ball between the legs and under sacrum.
- 4 16 15 min floor with BALL! Began with inner thigh stretch and pelvic rolls, Roll downs, side rolls, on back with ball under tush for legs and core work! Ended with a seated spiral.
- 4 17 20 min floor - extended linear stretch, in/outs, floor with ball under tush for leg/ab work. Ended with cat/cow/spiral, dog and done!
- 4 18 16 min floor. Extended linear stretch, arms up to a W, in/outs, ladybug! Short but powerful floor workout!
- 4 19 27 min floor. Extended linear stretch, big w's, in/outs, ball behind tail for roll downs and side abs,ball between shoulder blades opening and tail lift, to floor for ball between legs squeeze, ball under tush for some toe touches , cat cow to elbow
I'm So Much Calmer And I'm Sleeping Better.
In just 3 classes, I found The Pain In Both Places Was Completely Gone.
I loved being able to do these classes right in my living room and not having to go out and fight the traffic.
These Stretch Classes aren't like "exercise".
Who wouldn't love to get on the floor with their favorite pillows, relax and transform their body?
I start out thinking I will just do 10 minutes
I've Been Able To Get A Good's Night Sleep!
Renee McLaughlin is a health and somatic educator, speaker, motivator, and trainer with over 25 years of success stories from her clients. She has a Master of Science degree in Natural Health and is a certified Gentle Somatic Yoga Practitioner, Somatic Stretch Educator and T-Tapp Master Trainer. Renee is passionate about sharing her love of mindful movement and the power it has to help us get out of pain, increase flexibility and heal us at all levels...body, mind and even spirit!