Attn: Women Who Don't have the time to devote to exercise but really want to LOOK and feel fabulous!
Yes! I'm ready to sculpt a beautiful body without having to learn complicated moves.
Yes! I want to move my body in a way that feels wonderful and is easy to do (in a short amount of time) while delivering wonderful results.
The "new science" on flexibility, tightening and toning is changing the way we sculpt lean, dense and beautiful bodies:
This "new science" has proven this three part prescription to be the most effective way to Sculpt YOUR best body!
1. Use your own body weight
2. With very specific sequences that work with YOUR body's stretch reflex, alignment and muscle activation.
3. Do these shorter workouts consistently. Yes...when you are using the latest scientific techniques, LESS working out will give you MORE results!
These classes will help you do just that!
Stretch and Sculpt is all of the things you expected to get out of yoga, pilates and even weight training, but without the difficult poses, the competition and the need to do it "right" ... instead of what is right for you.
If you are ready to sculpt your best body, this class is for you!
I Understand That When I Act Now, I get Instant Access to "Stretch and Sculpt Recorded Classes".
These classes are designed to use the information gained from the new science to help you get results QUICKLY!
* (4) 30 minute standing classes
(1) 35 minute standing class
(1) 60 minute class
(3) BONUS 15 minute floor classes
* Recordings In Secure Portal
* Brain Balancing - Helps get rid of brain fog
* Build long, lean and dense muscles
* Consistency and Variety
I understand that the regular price for all this is $97...
But, when I act now,, I get instant access to everything for only $47!
To Your Success,
P.S. - Every minute you wait to get the "Stretch and Sculpt Recorded Classes" is another minute you will still be trying to get the results you are looking for the old fashioned way...working out too hard for too long!
With little result to show for it!
Put the power of "Stretch and Sculpt " to work for you so you can quickly and easily sculpt YOUR beautiful, healthy, lean body with less effort and time!
P.P.S. - Don't just take my word for it... take a look at what other women just like you found when they put the power of these classes to work for them! Scroll below!
- Get the best results with your Stretch and Sculpt Class package
- "Toys" you will need for a few of the classes!
- 45 min combo - 30 minutes of some great deep stretching. Lots of plies for leg strengthening and energy burning, jazz twists, box with arms at end, tapping hoes. Floor for full side series to melt away your side saddles!
- 30 minutes uses a Chair! Worked core, glutes, legs, hips, thighs..our whole body! Started with warm up,side lunge series. Onto calf/hip stretches with balance work. Chair for different plies to target the whole leg/hip area. Leg lifts with rotation
- 30 minute. Warm up and onto an arm series, plies, torso twists, hoe downs to a different count. That was fun. If you have trouble following the new count...just keep moving and laugh. The brain loves new counts and laughter! You got this!
- 35 minute. Good relaxed stretches, spine work, side stretches,arms with hand work, plies, brain body hamstring arms to front elbow to knee. hoe downs to new count
- 30 min using ball. Short stretch and off we went into a walk. Grab ball . No ball a pillow between your hands works. Squat to a calf/lower leg stretch with rotation series. More walking with brain/body work.
- 60 min combo (45 standing, 15 floor). Ball. This class was long so look at the box under here for full description.
- 60 minute combo class (above) description
- NEWLY ADDED CLASS! 37 min standing - roll down and back release, back stretch, plies with foot work, side lunge series (full body), jazz twist with calf, side tilts with butterfly arms and hoe downs
- "Toys" you might want to use to do these classes!
- 16 minute floor class - Might want a hemorrhoid cushion or rolled towel. Seated twist stretch to extended linear stretch and onto our sides for side leg lifts.
- This 15 minute floor class. Used a hemorrhoid pillow. Spirals to relax in the hips, neck stretch followed by spine stretch. Then on our sides for the full side series. GREAT for waist to knees slimming
- 16 min floor. Neck stretch, t-tapp twist. Extended linear stretch AND we stayed in that position to do it on each side. Onto the roll down. Bridge lift, frogs, ladybug stretch to the "Bug" herself.
I love doing these classes!
I have learned so much about my body
Finally...I can see my waist again!
Love love love these classes
So grateful to have found Renee
Renee McLaughlin is a health and somatic educator, speaker, motivator, and trainer with over 25 years of success stories from her clients. She has a Master of Science degree in Natural Health and is a certified Gentle Somatic Yoga Practitioner, Somatic Stretch Educator and T-Tapp Master Trainer. Renee is passionate about sharing her love of mindful movement and the power it has to help us get out of pain, increase flexibility and heal us at all levels...body, mind and even spirit!